List Price Exc. VAT: £500.65
You save £50.06
|Our Part Number||DE1134016FNN20N|
|Supply Voltage||380/480 VAC|
|Power Rating (kW)||7.5|
|No. of Phases||Three Phase|
|Short Description||Eaton DE11-34016FN-N20N, Three Phase, 7.5 kW, 16A, 380/480 VAC, IP20|
Eaton PowerXL DE11 makes the user achieve the requested energy efficieny (ErP directive) of the machine and ensures a fast as well as cost efficient assembly and commissioning as a conventional motor starter does.
Energy efficiency Cost Efficiencyof the machine/application
Cost Efficiency by:
- Fast and error-free installation
- Commissioning Out-Of-The-Box (time savings up to 70%)
- Easy change from a motor starter
- No special drive skills or knowledge required
- Reduced efforts on technical support
- Integrated motor protection and short-circuit protection
- Compact side-by-side and horizontal mounting
- Lower cooling expenses (due to high permissible ambient temperatures)
- PDS category C1 with integrated EMC filter.
- Variant DE11 with detachable control terminals for serial production
Trip-free design for maximum machine availability:
- DC regulation
- DC braking
- PWM control
- Comprehensive motor protection
- 60 C ambient temperature (with partial derating at temperatures higher than 50 C).
The optional DXE-EXT-SET module can be used to easily change parameters with a screwdriver, Modbus RTU on board, UL combination rating: 100 kA and Enclosure IP20 International standards (CE, UL, cUL, cTick, UkrSEPRO, RohHS).