List Price Exc. VAT: £1360.01
You save £0.00
|Our Part Number||DG134031FBC21C|
|Supply Voltage||380/480 VAC|
|Power Rating (kW)||15|
|No. of Phases||Three Phase|
|Short Description||Eaton DG1-34031FB-C21C, Three Phase, 15 kW, 31/38A, 380/480 VAC, IP21|
The Eaton PowerXL DG1 is next generation global general purpose adjustable frequency drive engineered for today?s most demanding applications with product features to match or exceed normal feature sets and a strong global support network.Why pick the Eaton DG1:
- Ease of use: Startup Wizard, PC Tool software, four built-in applications, diagnostics, local/remote button, removable keypad with copy/paste functionality
- Ease of use design prevents from specialist-trainings.
- Quick-Start Menu with similar structure and content as with all other PowerXL drives
- Space-saving design: Compact size, open Type 12 option, on-board communication and I/O. Small footprint with already included DC-choke saves cabinet space.
- Efficiency: Active energy control algorithm, 5% DC choke, input surge protection, EMI/RFI filter built-in
- Rugged and reliable: High overload (CT) and low overload (VT) rated, conformal coated boards, brake chopper circuit, durable metal power section, 50C rating (60C de-rating), removable keypad rated IP54
- Global acceptance: UL, CE, cUL, RoHS, C-Tick, UkrSEPRO, EAC
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
- Ethernet IP
- Bacnet MS/TP
- 230 V up to 310 A, 90 kW/125 HP
- 480 V up to 310 A, 160 kW/250 HP
- 575 V up to 250 A, 160 kW/250 HP.
Type 1/IP21 or Type 12/IP54 packaging